<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Bah! So-called modern technology...

Okay, so I identified both the (free) camera-phone and appropriate tariff, gave seemingly endless personal details to an acne ridden youth, then realised I'd forgotten to point out a rather vital point... I wanted to keep my existing phone number. Apparently this involves getting a "PAC" (?) code (a term made up by lunatics to confuse and frustrate the likes of me no doubt) from my current network provider. My current network provider whose "customer services" phone line provides no facility to talk to a human being to discuss the possible meaning of these so-called "PAC" codes.

It seemed so simple....

Currently awaiting e-mail based correspondence from aforementioned current network provider... I won't be holding my breath


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?