<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

"Must... resist... blogging..."

Hmmm, it was only a matter of time I suppose. I've been reading other people's blogs for several months, thoughts oscillating between "this is great, I want to do this!" and "this person's spelling/grammar is appalling!" (pedant that I am...).

The reason I've started this one is that I already have a blog of sorts at work. My colleagues and I send instant messages to eachother via our antiquated green screen e-mail system, and recently mine have taken on a "Bridget Jones' diary"-esque nature. A friend suggested that I should publish my various ramblings as he enjoyed reading them. Admittedly, this particular friend is a complete nutjob, but as Max Ehrmann once said:

"listen to others, even the dull and ignorant, they too have their story"

So I did, and here I am.

Expect nonsense - lots of it...



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?