<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 12, 2003

A new day, a new font size, and a bit of a rant....

The more hawk-eyed among my (clearly massive) readership will notice that I have reduced my font size and moved the sidebar over a bit. I think it looks better like this. There are sure to be further refinements as I get the hang of my new-found skill of "HTML-tampering"....

However, my "phone-tampering" skills are clearly not all they were. I'm currently trying to send photo messages from my new phone but it's not playing at all. My "current network provider" advised me to try sending the photo message to my own phone. When the message arrived, it was a text message directing me to the webs(h)ite of my "previous network provider" (who I haven't been with for 2.5 years) despite the fact that my new phone is more than capable of receiving photo messages...

Like, hello? (said in annoying American female college student accent as per "Clueless")

Hmmm, think I'll have to wait until my "new network provider" contract becomes active before trying any of that nonsense again....


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?