<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 13, 2003

An A-Z of Witho

I've seen this on various blogs. Seems a bit self indulgent, but I suppose the whole blog thing is anyway. So here goes

A-ACT YOUR AGE: 31
B-BOYFRIEND: Big Fella (phew, it took a while, but I found him in the end)
C-CHORE YOU HATE: Putting grocery shopping away
D-DAD'S NAME: Donald
E-ESSENTIAL MAKE UP ITEM: Vaseline
F-FAVE ACTRESS: Joan Cusack (only 'cos she's John's sister and I love John)
G-GOLD OR SILVER: In the absence of platinum, silver!
H-HOMETOWN: London, but don't live there at the mo'
I-INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: Guitar, 'cello, steel drums, recorder (descant)
J-JOB TITLE: Official: Senior AS400 Developer. Unofficial: Generic corporate drone
K-KIDS: None
L-LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: Alone *sob* - but not for long we hope!
M-MOM'S NAME: Sylvia
N-# OF MEN YOU'VE SLEPT WITH: x, where x is an integer
O-OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: None
P-PHOBIA: Vomit, heights, circular slices of carrot
Q-QUOTE YOU LIKE: "You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here", "You do the math, girlfriend" or "Stick a broom up me jacksy and I'll sweep the floor while I'm at it!"
R-RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION: None
S-SIBLINGS: One brother and two sisters, all elder
T-TIME YOU WAKE UP: 6.30am
U-UNIQUE HABIT: very bendy fingers
V-VEGETABLE YOU REFUSE TO EAT: Beetroot
W-WORST HABIT: Belching extremely loudly
X-X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: Several, all of my broken finger (fell off motorbike), plus about a million of my teeth!
Y-YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: Lasagne
Z-ZODIAC SIGN: Taurus


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?