<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 31, 2003

Apparently:





what decade does your personality live in?


quiz brought to you by lady interference, ltd



Furthermore:
Now, either everyone hates me, or the comments are playing up again. Both options seem likely, but for my own self esteem, I shall claim the latter. Which means that when I do eventually switch over to Blogspeak, I will find out if it was, in fact, the former after all. And cry.

Fashion news:
Today is dress down day at work for Hallowe'en. I'm wearing my "young people's" clothes, in particular, my "pink flame" trainers (like these but with white background), and my Custard Shop "cat" bag (like one of these, a blue one with just a cheeky cat face, not a whole cat). Desperately clinging onto my youth...

Other news:
BF is here! *sigh of relief accompanied by smug smirk*. Picked him up at station at half past midnight. Hence (and otherwise) am slightly knackered this morning. Just about scraped into work on time, then proceeded to take the p*ss by going upstairs to the canteen for a full English. Naughty Witho!



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?