<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 25, 2003

I just had to copy, didn't I?

Okay, I've got a moblog, seeing as Blogger won't let me put me photies on here... ahhh, but I haven't actually worked out exactly how to post anything to it yet have I? Give me a chance.

I'm bored. This is the first weekend in what seems like a million years that I'm not actually doing anything. Well, I'm *supposed* to be tidying up my flat for the impending double glazing installation on Monday, and I've done a bit of that, but have mostly sloped around, set up a Moblog, managed to clog up my Dyson with hair and flokati rug (when I say my Dyson, I mean the one that used to belong to my sister, but a "non-vital" bit fell off it, so she bought a new one and gave the old one to me), looked in despair at the chaos which is my spare room and didn't even attempt to tidy that up, and generally pined for the Big Fella. He's away on some school-based jolly to Italy for half term and is currently loafing around somewhere near Lake Garda. Teachers eh, what a life?

I can feel TK Maxx calling tomorrow, and who knows, if I'm good maybe I'll go to Sports Soccer as well. Can I take the excitement?

Oh, and Swiss, if you're reading this, I'm going to buy a skirt! It was only a matter of time, and I need something to wear with my sexy pointy boots. Must take a pic of them for this so-called Moblog...

Laters



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?