<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 16, 2003

It's Friday!!!!!

Well, for me it is - heh heh heh! I've got tomorrow off you see. "But Witho, why?" I (don't) hear you ask....

Well, gentle blog-readers, this weekend is "The Dirty Weekend" (said in dramatic, whispery voice of that man that does film trailers...) - you know, the one I booked a few weeks ago...

The idea is, I drive up to London in time to pick the Big Fella up from school (that sounds *so* wrong...), possibly provoking staring, giggling and subsequent mocking if any of his pupils spot him snogging some bird outside the school gates (heh heh heh). He then gets into my car and I drive him to [undisclosed location, on account of it being a secret and sod's law would ensure that he actually reads the blog today for a change...] and we spend the weekend.... erm... watching DVDs or something...

Oh, and in the morning I'm going for a run (will try 6km this time) and then getting my hair re-streaked... last time they did it, the overall effect was a bit too uniform - this time I'm going to get them to do it a bit more funky with more contrast. I *may* even get them to put a pink streak in as well. I've gone a bit pink recently (due to Big-Fella-ism), and have been wearing a pink "clip-on" streak in my hair (which has caused many people to back away, slowly) but am considering getting a permanent one put in to reflect my newly discovered pinkness. I even wore a pink jumper to work the other day. This caused much whispering throughout the office due to the fact that I have spent much of the last 10 years shrouding myself entirely in black... but I'm not a goth, honest! I've got naturally raven hair and pale skin and black is, and always has been, the most flattering of (non) colours... bagsy no returns!! (Do you get the impression I've been struggling with this goth label for some time? One of the reasons why I had my hair streaked...)

I think I've wasted a fair bit of time so far today, will probably come back later for more idle chit-chat...



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?