<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 26, 2003

Moblog update

My brand new moblog now features...... [wait for it].... an extremely low quality photo of my good self, taken with an extremely low quality camera phone. Don't all rush at once now!

Today's shopping trip yielded the following items:



The rather pathetic yield listed above, however, does not accurately represent the man hours spent in TK Maxx, browsing and trying on any number of garments covering the full spectrum of human existence (or something), including:



[* the figures used here may be an exaggeration, or may be made up]

Well, it killed a bit of time which would have been spent moping about, pining for the Big Fella who I'm missing lots at the moment. This weekend was a bit "old school" in the sense that I spent the weekend on my own and didn't really *do* anything. For the past few months, I've been up to all sorts both with and without the BF, so it was weird.

Anyway, I must stop posting from home - it's costing me money!

Laters


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?