<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 23, 2003

Updated links

I've added some new names to my links list. Hannabella - since she's Tilesey's flatmate, and we all love Tilesey, Blue Witch because she's the blogosphere's consumer champion and we're coming up to Hallowe'en, plus Bighatdino and Scary Duck, as I have been known to peruse their blogs from time to time...

Tilesey and his friends are moving downstairs to where I am today, so I'll have some company down here - that'll be good, the atmosphere is far too conscientious at the moment, Tilesey will soon put paid to that!

Anyway, I've wasted a fair bit of time so far - blogging and texting the big fella who's given his sixth form an unseen translation so is free to text me live and direct from the classroom! I'm sure that's probably not allowed....

Anyway, that unicorn thing was indeed rubbish, as pointed out by various commenters, but it's one of the ways in which I can get pictures on my blog, so I'm having it!

Laters
Witho


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?