<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Gissa job!

I haven't got a job sorted in London yet. It's getting me down. I'm just so impatient to leave here, but whilst I'm down here it's difficult to sort out a job up there. It is so tempting to just resign now. I've got a bit of dosh put aside and am willing to do crap temp jobs in the short term just to cover expenses. Would this be such a crazy idea? Evidently, the Big Fella thinks it's a great idea, as it would mean me moving up to London sooner. But when I've tentatively mentioned it to friends and family, they've been quite outspoken in their discouragement, probably with good reason. I think if one, just one, of my friends or family members gave me their blessing, I would do it, that's all I would need...



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?