<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 27, 2003

Oh, Witho!

Picture the scene.

Witho checks her home e-mail:
"Hmmm, what's this 'ere message and why have I got about 20 of them? I don't know this person.... oh, but they think they know me, and they've attached some photos in a zip file. Let's have a butcher's then. Oh, where are these so-called photos? Nothing seemed to happen when I opened that file. Ah well. I'll reply to this person and tell them I don't know who they are. Oh, postmaster, what do you mean you couldn't deliver the message...?"
*shouts at PC, before wandering off*

The next day:
"This PC's running like a dog, what's wrong with it? I can't get my blog on screen... oh, and I've got even more emails from this mystery recipient! They've all got this zip file attached. Let's have a look at that again. Hang on, it looks like a jpg but it's actually an exe........... " *distant, menacing sound of extremely large penny dropping*

WITHO, YOU FELL FOR THAT ONE HOOK LINE AND SINKER!

Is anyone in the blogniverse stupid enough to have contracted this virus as well? Is there a cure?

HEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

Love Witho

UPDATE:
In case you are as stupid as me, here's the info you'll need....



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?