<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 11, 2003

Love is....

... giving your girlfriend a container of coins to store in her car so that never again will she be a victim of errant P&DMs*...

Big Fella, you're a star, happy anniversary babe! (We're still on monthly anniversaries at the moment, like with babies, you start off describing their age in weeks, then months, then years)

In other news:

Despite not posting yesterday, I still managed to waste most of the day. I seem to have got myself into a worrying routine at work. I'm not a fan of routines, I think they deaden one's life experience. Here's the fascinating world of my typical day at work:


I need to break this cycle, but not sure how. Maybe the move to the London office will be an opportunity to implement a new régime. We'll see...

Today, I are be mostly....

... wearing a fake blue streak in my hair

Tonight, I are be mostly....

... attending the departmental Christmas Curry!

*Pay and Display Machine - see post of Monday 1st December for details


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?