<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 19, 2003

Today is my last day in this office...

... and no-one seems to care.

I've felt as if I'm not allowed to advertise my move to the London office - my manager's been really quite cagey about it and I feel he might be annoyed if I announce it to everyone. So instead I'll just pack up my desk, sneak off quietly at the end of today and see if anyone actually notices... Not really a fitting end to over five years, but by the same token, I don't want one of those embarrassing presentations either, given by a manager who barely knows me, despite being my manager for most of the five years...

It's all making me a bit wistful. I suppose we all like to think that we've made a mark somewhere, but I feel like I'm being swept under the carpet.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?