<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 12, 2004

If I had the power of foresight...

...I wouldn't have rejected the (relatively empty) 07:54 to Charing Cross, thinking "Nope, I'll wait for the 08:00 to Cannon Street as that's a stone's throw from the office, I won't have to change at London Bridge"

Silly, silly Witho

By 08:40 there was still no sign of a Cannon Street train (by which time there should have been three), only another (packed-to-the-gills) Charing Cross train, which I also rejected, thinking "at least one Cannon Street train will turn up soon".

Silly, silly Witho

Door to door, it took me the best part of 2 hours to get to work today. I never did see that Cannon Street train, and ended up getting off at London bridge and walking, which I could have done almost an hour earlier if I'd known...

Hindsight, what an annoying invention that was...

I hate this dirty town...


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?