<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 26, 2004

A mixed bag

Not sure where to start on today's post, I have rather a lot to say...

Maybe a chronological approach would be best...

On Friday, a job advert caught my eye and captured my imagination. Both eye and imagination were imprisoned for several hours within the clutches of the job advert, but finally, with the help of lots of lube, I managed to free them... Anyway, I digress...

This job - it's a *nice* job. I'm not going to reveal the details as yet, but the features of this job are as follows:


All of this from a simple job advert! So this has set me back on the path to resignation again. If you remember, I did actually resign from this job in November having no job to go to, but was offered the compromise of working from the London Office, meaning that me and the BF could be together. The effect of working from the London Office has been as follows:


What's clear to me is that this is not the life I want for myself. I can't do this job any more. Period.

Ultimately, if I resign now, I am in no worse position than I was in November. The experiment with working from London hasn't worked. Time to move on....

Everything's up in the air. I'm confused, scared, all over the shop.

I have drafted a(nother) letter of resignation. I need to decide if/when this one will be sent...

Weekend digest
Curry, film (Dogma), mouldy crumpets - reject!, toast with Nutella, Thai food, Sainsbury's, wraps with grilled halloumi, houmous and salad (a Witho speciality), film (Lost in Translation), non-mouldy crumpets - mmmm!, TK Maxx, 11 items - 125 quid, walk, burger, bed, oversleep...

Further details

The TK Maxx hoard included the following items:

Monday morning

The Big Fella set his alarm for a few minutes earlier this morning, so that he could get his bus pass from the shop. Or, should I say, the Big Fella thought he'd set his alarm for a few minutes earlier this morning... He'd actually set it to go off at 6pm - a classic Monday morning error... We discovered this as I woke up at 6.50am and just *knew* that something wasn't right. I tapped the big fella, and told him to look at the clock just in case I had read it wrong. He immediately jumped out of bed and said some naughty rude words. To calm him down, I regaled him with tales of his sleep-based antics, typical examples being:

Last night, he added a new activity to his repertoire: turning on his front and drumming on the pillow with his hands whilst muttering incoherently.

Bless 'im...

I'll shut up now
Witho


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?