<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

The novelty of commuting (if there can be such a thing) has officially worn off....

Some rants for this morning:

*******************

Dear Network Rail

For your information, I am not a sardine, neither do I have aspirations in that area.

I thank you.

Love Witho

*******************

Dear Pregnant woman (I know you were pregnant because you were reading "Your Pregnancy" and then you proceeded to look a bit ropey and faint on the train - oops! I've given away the rest of the story....)

Why get on an obviously overcrowded train in your condition, and then proceed to look at bit ropey and faint thereupon?

Love Witho

*******************

Dear Starbucks

a) If I wanted a muffin with my coffee, I would have asked for "a muffin and a coffee please". However, I didn't, did I? I asked for a "Double tall latte" - and no, I don't want a muffin with that...

b) How come people who have brown sugar in their coffee (i.e. not me) get handy little portable sachets with a measured amount of sugar in them, whilst I must, using only my own skill and judgement, pour just the right amount of white sugar from a canister with no measuring device at my disposal? This is discrimination!

c) The cardboard sleeve which is provided for holding the cup (which, incidentally, states "Intended for single use only", a guideline which I choose to ignore in the name of waste management) states (and I quote): "Careful, the beverage you're about to enjoy is extremely hot". My response would be: "No it isn't, it's barely lukewarm"

Good evening

Love Witho

*******************

Dear other people

Life (well, commuting and shopping in particular) would be so much easier if you would all just f*** off! (Apart from the BF of course... and my blog pals... and probably some other people too...)

Love Witho

*******************

I think that just about covers everything for now


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?