<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 12, 2004

Simplicity

Sometimes this world is too complicated for a Witho. I wanted crisps. Or potato chips if you're from the other side of the pond. Simple crisps. Thin slices of potato, fried in oil, doused in salt. That's all. Could I find any in any of the poncey food establishments around here? Could I 'eck as like.

I can't eat these so-called "Hand cooked" things (no brand names to be mentioned, but you must know the ones I mean). They hurt my gums, and I can't hear myself think when I'm eating them! I don't want "Reduced fat" (i.e. reduced flavour) crisps (if you don't want the fat, don't eat the crisp) or posh "snacks" with poncey flavours.

I just want a small bag of ready salted crisps.

Dear Witho

Further to the issues you experienced attempting to purchase a bag of "normal" crisps in the City of London, may I suggest that next time you're in Sainsbury's, you would be advised to purchase a multipack of Walkers to avoid further problems.

Love Witho



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?