<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Flaky

La Witho was feeling flaky last night and the tea, sympathy and cuddles offered by the BF only served to fuel the flames of the crying cycle (as previously discussed on Dear Witho). I think it's a combination of the following:



I don't think it's really surprising that I'm feeling a bit unsettled. In the past few months, my life has been completely transformed. I've moved out of my home and into the BF's, I've resigned from my job and started to question my entire career, I've become a "coupledom" after years of being single and living alone. All these changes are for the better in the long run, but I suppose it's like that inbetween bit when you're growing your hair long and it looks a bit shite for a while. That's the best analogy I can come up with.

Better go before the flakiness starts again - I can feel it coming...


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?