<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 23, 2004

Freak

In continuation of the "Body Parts" photo series, La Witho presents her thumb:



Yes, dear readers, I'm afraid to announce that La Witho is a freak. For reasons best known to... erm... well no-one, La Witho is excessively bendy, as illustrated by the stupid bendy-backedness of the above depicted thumb. Bendiness is (fortunately or unfortunately, depending on which way you look at it) not confined to the thumbular nodes, ah no. The index fingers of the protagonist have been known to achieve an impressive backward arc, whilst the top "phalange" of the ring fingers can be bent over independently of the rest of the fingers... Aside from this, La Witho can place her palm flat on a table and allow the fingers to almost achieve perpendicularity (if such a word exists - I dearly hope it does, it's a beauty!). La Witho is perfectly comfortable seated cross-legged and can raise the leg back over the head. I'll leave you to imagine the advantages or disadvantages of this so-called "skill"...

I don't know why I'm telling you this, but I thought you should know
The End


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?