<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 07, 2004

Now playing...

... on my MP3 player:

Carte Blanche - Veracocha

I think I've become obsessed with it. I was listening to my MP3 player on the train on the way home from work, and I hadn't really listened to this track before, as it was on the second CD of a euphoric compilation which I generally tended to neglect. But I had to listen to this track 3 times on the train, I was lovin' it so much... and I've listened to it twice again this morning. Now, I'm no expert on music of this kind, so forgive me if I'm not using the right jargon, but I love the way there are multiple layers to the tune, the way all the layers build upon eachother and then break down again to a bare melody before exploding in a climactic crescendo. I just love it, man!

*listens to track again*


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?