<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 11, 2004

First there was "Cat Bag"....

....

Now, allow me to present...

Dog Purse:



I was very good you know. I *only* bought a purse, nothing else, despite temptation from all sides! Oh, but I did buy a cup of tea and a cakey... but I needed to keep my energy levels up! Or something...

These malls, they are so alike. I could have been at Lakeside (well, it's only across the river). Bluewater even has the same "cliff" effect (UPDATE probably due to the excavation required to build the monstrosity according to Tilesey, this is due to the fact that they are both built in abandoned quarries - thanks for that Tilesey and apologies to anyone who may have been offended by my earlier allegations! /UPDATE).

My work here is done. Good evening one and all...


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?