<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Live unlimited ... to London

I was thinking I might go to Ikea today. Ikea, eh? Bless its little heart. I read the other day that there's going to be another Ikea, in Edmonton. They must have decided that the North Circular wasn't quite congested enough what with the Brent Park one 'n'all...

So that makes 4 Ikeas in London. It must only be a few miles from the Brent Park one, and North East Londoners can go to Lakeside - I know, I used to do it! How many in the South of England (added this so as not to confuse those London-centrics among our readership... tsk Legomen)? Not the South East or the South West, I'm talking about the South - i.e. where I used to live. Err, that'll be none then... When I first moved to Southampton, nearly 6 years ago, they were talking about building an Ikea down there - needless to say, it never materialised. That's the real reason I moved away you know... maybe not...

Talking of the North Circular - when I bought my first car, I hadn't driven a car since passing my test over a year before, but had to drive it back home from the dealership - around the North Circular. Nice...

I think I've driven every mile of the M25, the North Circular and probably now the South Circular too! Lucky old Witho...

I think I'm turning into my uncle, talking about roads and the like. I'd better shut up now

Just listened to "It's my life" by No Doubt on the radio. Talk Talk's version is better...



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?