<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Random

Got up at a reasonable hour this morning, despite not getting much sleep last night. Not sure whether it was something to do with yesterday's lack of activity (most of which being spent on my arse, staring at this very screen, apart from a brief hiatus where I did a quick tour of Ikea, bypassing the showroom and going straight for the nitty gritty of the marketplace) or BF's idea that we swap sides in bed (I normally sleep on the left, but for reasons I won't go into, we decided to try it the other way around). Either way, I woke up on countless occasions... I hate it when that happens...

Anyway, I blogged for a couple of hours, most of which was spent doing this, a special blog set up to blogvertise and make arrangements for the upcoming blog meet in London (as suggested by the name of the blog... such imagination Witho!). Whilst so-doing, a young lady appeared outside the spare bedroom window and started banging her trainers against the wall. She then proceeded to scrub the window ledge (our window ledge, I might add), whereupon she placed a selection of plants, including three cacti (one of which has one of those bright pink.. erm... nodules on it). Curious, I think you'll agree, but it looks nice...

Then I finally logged off, and since we're on dialup, I checked for answerphone messages. There were three - which got the Witho a bit excited as she thought it might be the school responding to her application. But ah no, just to taunt me, it was someone phoning about TV repairs. It appears that our phone number used to belong to a TV repair man. So every so often we get people phoning up asking us to come round and look at their telly... gah!

So, no news on the job. I went for another run today - same distance as last time, but it felt a bit harder as I got a stitch on the last kilometre, and it was also quite warm out. Spring has indeed sprung!

I had another of my flaky moments last night. These seem to occur on a regular basis, and seem to encompass the following concerns:

I want someone to come and give me the answers, but the fact is, the answers are within me. I must sort this out myself. That's what scares me...

I think I'm going to go outside and get some fresh air....


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?