<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 26, 2004

Sorry, I just couldn't resist...

Ray inspired Friday Five:

1.List your five favorite beverages.


No, there are no alcoholic beverages. As previously advised, I am a weirdo.

2. List your five favorite websites.(Not including blogsites)

Not including blogsites! Sorry, don’t understand the question…
Oh, okay, here’s a random selection…


3. List your five favorite snack foods

So many snacks to choose from!
Okay, off the top of my head:


4. List your five favorite board and/or card games

I do love a board game. My friends and I used to have "games nights" where we'd play a selection of such games...


Others I'd like to add are Taboo, Rapidough, Spit it out, Pass the Bomb (so stressful!) - I could go on...

5. List your five favorite computer and/or game system games



Right, that's that over with....



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?