<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 04, 2004

This morning I are be mostly sitting stationary on the M25...

Left South East London at 7:45am
Arrived Southampton at 11:00am
All thanks to that circular car park known as the M25
Even more reason to get the hell out of London...

Sheesh!

Now I have much less time than I'd hoped to faff about with paperwork for this flat sale. I've already spoken to the Estate Agent and have negotiated a lower fee. Cheeky blighter has put a "SOLD" sign up!

I've also got to arrange van hire for the weekend as I've got to collect some furniture for the London flat. Meanwhile, various friends are raiding my flat for furniture which will mean lower storage costs for me when the time comes!

So, people to see, papers to shuffle!

Laters....


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?