<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Beware, it's a long 'un!

It’s not often that I write posts in Word first, before pasting them into the Blogger posting window. But today I feel I’ve a lot to say, plus I don’t want to connect to the interweb at the moment, as we are expecting a phone call – one day we’ll probably get broadband, I always like to ensure that I’m several years behind on all technological advances. I’ve only just bought a digital watch… probably…

It’s also not often that I go almost a week without posting to the blog (I think the last time was probably when I was on holiday with my non-blog-sympathiser friends and didn’t feel able to sneak off for a quickie(!)…).

But the last few days have been absolutely hectic as I decided to use the long weekend to pack up the flat and move out. The completion date is still yet to be confirmed, but I don’t live there anymore, so thought I might as well just get it out of the way. We also arranged to meet up with various friends down there, to break up the monotony of box-packing…

So, what have I learnt from this experience?
(Those of you with a limited timeframe for reading blog posts, click away now…):



Furthermore...

Dear Wembley Arena

Please explain why you had to confiscate the lids off people's plastic bottles (e.g. of water, coke, etc) for "Health and Safety" reasons, whilst allowing (nay, encouraging) other people to walk around brandishing glass bottles of beer, alcopops etc.

In addition, I would like to point out the following to all budding venue planners:


Lots of love

Witho


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?