<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 02, 2004

Easter Holidays

It's the last day of term today for the BF, so we had our usual Friday fry-up and he stocked up with Miniature Heroes for his form. Bless.

Off to Southampton tonight to start sorting out all my stuff for the move, which is scheduled (though not confirmed) for the 16th of April (exactly one week before my birthday, hint hint...). So far, I've put together a spreadsheet of all the stuff I can think of (including "random bits of wood for craft projects", "Christmas tree", "kitchen door" (which I took off the day I moved in, nearly 4 years ago, and has remained in the hallway since...)) and trying to work out where each item will be going. Luckily, I've managed to palm many of the bigger furniture items off on friends and family...

This weekend's task will be to gather all the remaining stuff which will need transport into a corner of the flat to work out the size of van I'll need to hire. The Big Fella's idea - he's a clever old chap y'know...

We're also planning to go and see Monster at a *nice* cinema, and hopefully meet up with some of my friends down there, while I've still got my South Coast pad...

Sewing machine news

Silly me, it wasn't the tension knob, but the tension screw! A quick bit of manipulation, and it was sorted. I celebrated by making a simple fabric blind for the bathroom. Today, I shall make a similar item for the kitchen... I love making things. Sometimes I wonder if I should do this sort of thing for a living...




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?