<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

It's all coming together...

I've been fretting quite a lot over the past few days about moving out of my flat. I spent the weekend in Southampton, supposedly starting packing and working out how much stuff I needed to transport and thus the kind of van I'd need to hire. What I actually did was fret almost solidly (aside from the time I spent engaging in social activities with friends and family... not really the objective of the visit, but hey, I had a nice time!). Okay, I did sort out all those clothes for charity Fluffy, but that was about it.

However, it all seems to be coming together now, and I'm feeling much happier. Today, I have:



So Witho is calm for the moment, but don't worry, I'll find something else to fret about very soon no doubt!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?