<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 01, 2004

A new baby chez Witho!

Look:



My umbrella plant has had a little baby, with another one on the way! Spring is here!

I love Spring - I like the "inbetween" seasons, Spring and Autumn. You've still got that freshness in the air, without the oppressive heat and humidity of summer (I'm not good with heat), or the bitter desolation of winter (when the cold just takes your breath away). In Spring, you have the smell of freshly cut grass, and the blossom; in Autumn, the muddy, leafy, smoky aromas and moody sunsets. Mmmmmm...

That umbrella plant is one of the few plants I've managed *not* to kill. Which probably doesn't bode well for my dream of having a kitchen garden in my next home and living the "Good Life"... ah well...

Just had to switch the radio on to disguise the sound of my neighbour coughing horribly...

The London Blogmeet site is up and running and gathering lots of comments and ideas. Pop in, tell us if you're coming, stick the button on your sidebar - just do it!

Today, I think I'm going to tackle my sewing machine, which decided the other day that it was going to produce lovely neat stitches on the top layer, but a shambles on the underside... I reckon that tension knob has a lot to answer for...

Best be off - catch you later!



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?