<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Word processing

Before you say anything - yes, I am blogging from work. Didn't take me long did it? I've been working at one of the internet PCs all day, and the urge was too great, I'm afraid...

Anyway, part of my job here is "doctoring" people's cvs to send them on to our clients. By this I mean removing any details of how to contact the candidate. This ensures that our clients cannot cut "us" (the recruitment consultant) out of the loop by contacting the candidate directly. Common sense.

This means editing other people's badly formatted Word documents, a process which has proven to be highly annoying for a Witho, especially when people:



And other things which I can't think of right now but which are equally annoying...


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?