<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Oh, did I mention...

... I bought one of these at the weekend?

I had gone to Bluewater with the intention of buying shoes and an outfit for a wedding in July. Intention, schmintention! I came back shoeless and outfitless, but with a large "balance" on my credit card... but we do *need* a new computer as the school laptop's days are well and truly numbered!

I haven't "played" with it yet, as if you've read Housse's blog you'll know what I was doing on Sunday evening, and I was still recovering last evening...

Learning points from this experience:

Now, ladies, what should I wear to this wedding? The choices, as far as I can ascertain, are:

Bear in mind that the wedding is in Manchester which, being both in England and up North, is quite likely to be "grim" even in mid-July...


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?