<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 11, 2004

Post audio post post

Well, that was exciting wasn't it? I was liking the ease of the audio post, and am waiting for others to follow suit now! I apologise to anyone who couldn't hear it due to work-based network nazis disabling sound (where I used to work, we couldn't look at textamerica moblogs or check webmail accounts - as Tilesey can attest) - my advice to you would be, get a home PC (example below). I will be doing more audio posts, but will try to be a bit less excited next time and say something reasonably coherent...

This has got to be a quickie, as I'm currently in Taunton library and have just one hour to do all my interwebbing! We're here for a long weekend - Big Fella has spent today at the new school, sorting out stuff for the new job with the current head of department. I've been shopping schlepping around trying on shoes sitting about drinking coffee erm, looking for somewhere to rent, although apparently we're too early - I need to come in early to mid July in order to secure somewhere to live for late July. Bums - it would be nice to get it sorted now, but I can see where they're coming from...

Right, gonna to a quick blog dash, but don't expect much from me for the next few days!

L8Rz
Witho


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?