<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Zippin' up my boots....

... goin' back to my roots, yeah!

I went to the hairdresser last evening, to attempt to remove the remnants of the Duracell-style (copper-coloured top - geddit?) highlights which were on their way out and were starting to look a bit tired. I've reverted to something closer to my natural (raven-esque - though not quite stygian) colour, and I'm happy with the results.

Almost inevitably, I have some issues with going to the hairdressers, which I shall enumerate for you now (but can I enumerate with a bulleted list or would it have to be a numbered list? Hmmm...):

Hmmm, I think that just about covers that... I daresay I'll think of something else.

We watched Whale Rider last night - I really enjoyed it. It was interesting to note that the Maoris as depicted in the film seemed to be quite chunky characters. At one point, a mother said to her son "eat something, you are so skinny" - yet by our standards, the guy was quite stocky. Different cultures 'n' all that I guess... I wish they prized the chunkier sort over here.

Can you tell I've been feeling a bit lardy lately? I thought I'd got over that...





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?