<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Wash day blues

Dear Washer-Dryer

Whilst I acknowledge the fine work you have done in recent times, both laundering and drying mine and the BF's general "linens" in a multi-purpose fashion, I'm disappointed that you have suddenly started making terrible scraping noises whilst on the spin cycle. I suspect that the underwire which disappeared mysteriously from one of my bras may be responsible, but you could at least have deposited the errant item into the filter zone so that I could retrieve it safely. Instead of which, I find myself listening to your cacophony with some trepidation, wondering why you couldn't have had this tantrum whilst you were still under warranty.

I await a full explanation of the situation

Love Witho





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?