<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Act IV

Sunday, August 10th 2003

It's another hot day, and Witho and her friends have organised a day trip involving Crazy Golf at Sandbanks followed by lunch in the New Forest. The usual suspects are present.

Witho has not heard from H, but has continued to think about him all week long (in both non-naughty and naughty ways...) and has been considering what she should do. Meanwhile, unbeknown (can this be a word, really?) to Witho, S has been trying to plot with J, H's friend, but J is reluctant to get involved...

On the drive back to Southampton, Witho decides to confide in S and S who are in the car with her.

Witho: "Can I ask your opinion on something?"
S and S: "Yes, what?"
Witho: "I think I'm going to ask J for H's number. Because I think if I don't, I'll regret it, and I don't want to keep regretting things in my life..."
S: trying to hide glee at not having to further orchestrate situation herself Oh yes, you definitely should, no doubt about it. You two are good together - just go for it...
Witho: Yes, I know we are - I've just got to pluck up the courage to go through with it...


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?