Saturday, August 28, 2004
... never fear, for you can find it again through some very interesting searches, as a skim through my referrals has shown. Just type these little badgers into your friendly, neighbourhood "engine" and Bob will be your proverbial uncle (septics, click here if you're not sure who Bob is and why his being my proverbial uncle is relevant, Americans click here if you don't know what septics are...):
- "Sex and the City" font truetype
- Pregnancy and Nutella
- Fry's Turkish Delight Marketing department
- What kind of beetle is 4 inches long?
- Ginger garlic, Eltham
- Audio typing requirement in Hong Kong
- Charing Cross Turkish bath
... which was nice!
In other news
I've received my settlement cheque from the insurance company. I will have a few things to say about them in due course and they won't be nice...