<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 16, 2004

Microsoft? Shite-cro-soft, more like!

Much as I'd like to be able to respond to your comments, for some reason I can't seem to get into them since I installed a Windows Update. I expect it thinks it's trying to protect me from something, but the fact is, it's serving to make the normally mild-mannered Witho into a screaming banshee. In fact I'm screaming more now than I was when I thought I was going to have a head-on collision on the A303 (see below post - I yelled a lot, I swore a lot, but I don't think I screamed... it was the scariest thing I've ever experienced...)

So, while I'm fannying about trying to sort this shambles out, why don't you lot amuse yourselves with my little quiz. If you manage to do it without it opening 1 million* blank Explorer windows at each question, you'll be doing better than me...

* this may be an exaggeration

P.S. If you can't be arsed doing it, but want to see how others have done, click here.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?