Friday, September 24, 2004
- George Michael officially* sounds like Simon Cowell (or vice versa if you prefer)
- I now have a link on my sidebar to Nutty Cow
- Yes, Nutty Cow
- That's N-U-T-T-Y C-O-W
- Am I forgiven now, Nutty?
*"officially" in the context of this blog means "in Witho's humble opinion"
A couple of tips for my colleagues:
- Speak clearly into the dictaphone. Then there won't be any dispute about whether you said "mother" or "grandmother", "Lloyds Bank" or "Hoares Bank" , "will" or "would". This will save paper, time and, of course, money.
- Start speaking (clearly) into the dictaphone *after* you've pressed the record button
- I'm a temporary Audio typist, not a mind reader. You say it, I type it, but I have to hear it first...