<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 29, 2004

Dream

I dreamed I was watching football (a year or so ago, I didn't watch football - not league football anyway - let alone dream about it!). The teams were not specified. An attacker was making his way through the defence towards the penalty area from the right hand side (as I watched). He was pounding through the defence, leaving them floundering as he worked his way through to a striking position. Suddenly, he leapt into the air and, as he landed, he skidded along the ground and caught a defender with his boot in the shoulder. The defender was down, but the attacker continued on his way. On the screen, they focussed on something on the pitch and drew an "electronic" line around it. They then showed a replay of the collision between the attacker and defender. As the attacker struck, the defender's head had come off, and was lying several feet away on the pitch.

It was at this point that I woke up, my heart pounding, thinking "Wha???"...


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?