<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

You call the shots

Here's a little idea I saw over at Billy's which I thought was quite interesting... though I'm not sure what I'm letting myself in for...

See that comment box down yonder page? Well, why don't you pop in there and name something from Witho's world that you'd like to see represented in photographic form on these 'ere pages? Then I shall perform some kind of ballot, where the most popular 3 choices are determined. And lo and behold, the photos will appear on the blog in the near future. Less of a "meme", more of a "youme", I would say.

However, being somewhat of a rule freak, there are rules at play here:
  1. I will not post photographs of people without their permission, and since only a limited number of people within my friend/family circle are aware of the blog, it's unlikely that your request will be fulfilled.
  2. I reserve the right to politely ignore any "inappropriate" suggestions.
  3. I do not have a scanner - this means that showing old (pre-digital) photos could prove to be difficult, although I could take a photo of the photo - with the understanding that quality is likely to suffer significantly.
  4. I reserve the right to make up additional rules as and when necessary!

Now, as Loyd Grossman would say: "David, it's over to you". Although in this case "David" = "My dear readership"...



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?