<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Neither dog toy nor marital aid...

... but something I hoisted out of my washer-dryer:


Posted by Hello

Dear washer-dryer

Further to my earlier correspondence on this matter, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for complying with my request to deposit said errant item into your filter zone.

Love Witho


Learning point from this:

Dear Bra-wearers (of whatever gender*)

Beware the underwire which sneaketh out from its confines and lurketh in one's washer-dryer, causing untold havoc and mayhem.

Love Witho, who speaketh from bitter experience!


Looks like I got away with it this time...

* Dear Witho is nothing if not inclusive. Oh sorry, that should read: "Dear Witho is nothing", period.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?