<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 14, 2005

Monday thoughts

Getting up was very hard this morning.

This may have been due to the fact that my legs don’t work properly because I ran 11 miles yesterday in a variety of weathers, including rain, strong wind, a flurry of snow (one flake of which landed in my eye) and bright sunshine.

Equally, this may have been due to the fact that BF is on half term and I’m “jealous” of his ability to stay in bed.

Or perhaps this was due to the fact that, at the moment, I’m finding it hard to feel particularly positive about my new job.

My new job, which requires me to drive for 35 minutes to another town. That wasn’t part of the plan.

Neither was going back to my IT profession.

Nor working for a profit-making organisation.

But a plan needs substance. It needs to be more than a vague pipe dream of an idyllic lifestyle. It needs a lot of thought, a lot of work and a lot of…well, planning.

I’m not there yet. Until I am, I won’t give up the day job. It’s hard not to be negative sometimes…


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?