<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 25, 2005

Pod-u-like

Yes, I know, it's *so* last year to post about one's iPod, but I'm having a bit of an issue with mine at the moment. My main use of it is in the car. I connect it to my car stereo (in the old fashioned way, via one of those things which looks like a cassette) and schlap it on "shuffle" so that I can be treated to "Witho FM" - like a radio station, only without the annoying DJs, adverts, news, weather and songs you don't like. So, not like a radio station at all then...

Only trouble is, the varying volume. Is there any way in iTunes (or on the Pod itself) to standardise the volume across all the tracks? I have to keep fiddling with the knob (!) which, frankly, I'm not too keen on doing whilst driving.

I suppose I could look it up myself, but I'm pretty sure someone out there will have the answer and hey, it gives me something to post about!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got white candy skulls to eat...


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?