<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Ponderings

All human beings should try to learn before they die what they are running from, and to, and why.

James Thurber


According to this philosophy, Witho is still "work in progress", but we already knew that.


Blogger ate the post that I'd drafted on Friday and I haven't had time over the weekend to "regurgitate" it. I've a busy week ahead (a two-day trip to a paper mill with work) but I know I have a responsibility to you, my loyal reader (I use the singular advisedly). I will do my best...

Meanwhile, in the absence of posts, note the change of scenery around here - the banner in the style of the iSeries font (taking Dear Witho back to its "emulatory" beginnings) which also appears (or not, as I've discovered) in the comment box, along with gravatars (being a paying customer of Haloscan, I had to implement this myself... you do the math [sic]!).

Now, there has been some controversy and suspicion surrounding gravatars - I personally think they're just following the tradition already used in many internet forums and trying to give a bit of extra "fun"ctionality to Blogland. Naïve? Moi? Peut-être... On verra bien

Laters


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?