<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 07, 2005

Road rage

Dear Somerset County Council

Forgive me. When I saw the signs which said "[insert road name] closed", I assumed this meant that [insert road name] was closed and decided to take an alternative route, adding a considerable amount of time to my journey to work. You see, I didn't realise that the "[insert road name] closed" only applied at night - silly old me, eh? Mainly because it didn't say so on the signs.

However, having phoned you up to check when the road would re-open only to be told that the road was open all along, I now realise the error of my ways. I shall immediately enrol myself on the nearest "Mind-reading: A road user's guide" course to prevent me from making the same "schoolboy" error again.

Love Witho



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?