<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 25, 2005

Witho is...

... the seven dwarves, all rolled into one!

Dopey: Yesterday's lunchtime shopping trip proves this beyond all doubt. I went out to get another £5 microfleece from Tesco "Home 'n' Wear" (yes, that's what they call it round these 'ere parts!) as I was very pleased with the other one. La Witho loves to snuggle. I actually came back with hair dye, deodorant, cotton buds, Woolworth's pick 'n' mix, a sandwich, two bags of salad, two bananas and a packet of Lockets. No fleece. I didn't even make it upstairs to the Home 'n' Wear section...

Grumpy: I refer you to the "precarious" posts below. No further questions, your honour.

Doc: Having suffered from a sore throat all of yesterday, I correctly predicted that I would have a head full of snot today. Ergo, I am "Doc" Witho. Aaaaaccchooooo!

Happy: I come home to my Big Fella. Nuff said.

Sneezy: Aaaaaaaaccchoooooo! Sorry, what was the question?

Sleepy: Ask the Big Fella. Witho loves to sleep, but only in the "standard" places. Sleep can only occur in bed if it's "bedtime". If it's an afternoon or post-work "nap", this should happen on the sofa, preferably with feet on Big Fella's lap (if available).

Bashful: Hmmm, depends who I'm with. If I know you well, my "bash" is in very short supply, but if I've only just met you, bring on the "bash"!

Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work I go...


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?